“BID Dollars” is one of the Westbury BID’s most successful and beneficial financial and advertising programs. In an effort to support our local businesses, the BID places ads in local papers and mails out BID Dollar coupons to every resident in the Village of Westbury and Carle Place around mid November.
- Those coupons, in the amounts of $5.00 (off a $20 purchase) and $10.00 (off a $40 purchase) can be redeemed at participating BID businesses.
- The 2017 program begins on small business Saturday November 25th, 2017 ( the Saturday right after Thanksgiving ) and ends December 31st, 2017.
- After the promotion period is over, the BID collects all of the BID Dollars that have been redeemed at each store, and reimburses the businesses for every discount they gave out.
- This program is great advertising for your store and it helps drive business, all at no cost to the business!
- An initial list of participating businesses was posted in a newspaper ad in the Westbury Times & Hometown shopper the week of November18th and a mailing will go out to local residents to be received by Thanksgiving 2017.
- Below is a sample of the BID Dollars offered for 2017:
- Make sure to put your name and email/phone number on your BID Dollars before redeeming them at a participating merchant.
BID Dollars collected by merchants can either be mailed to the Westbury BID at P.O. Box 10356, Westbury NY 11590 or arrangements will be made to have them picked up by the BID. Once the BID dollars have been recorded into official BID records, a reimbursement check will be distributed to the participating merchants for collected BID Dollars during the month of January 2018.
We encourage all business and property owners to get as involved as possible and we welcome all feedback. Those looking to get even more involved may want to consider attending our meetings and joining our Board of Directors.
If you have any questions or suggestions concerning current projects or ideas for new ones, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting our local merchants and Happy Holidays !